Apply to UTLA
The UTLA application can be found online and must be completed by the semester deadline. Incomplete applications will be automatically disqualified. Before submitting an application, applicants must:
- Verify contact information
- Complete an essay
- Upload a résumé to the system.
- Minimum 60 hours by semester of participation.
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 2.0 by semester of participation.
- Graduate students must hold a minimum GPA of 3.0.
After you apply but before you go
- Students will receive notification regarding their application decision.
- Students who receive an offer must confirm or cancel their intent to enroll by logging into the system.
- Meet all payment deadlines, including the initial deadline to pay a non-refundable program fee deposit.
- Continue to make satisfactory academic progress toward your degree.
- Complete a mandatory pre-departure session.
Further details are included with notification of acceptance. Failure to meet deadlines or complete requirements, or any changes in a student's status that violate the eligibility requirements prior to participation in the program will result in withdrawal of the offer and may result in financial penalties.